Find me on Facebook!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rave from Anne!

When doing Fab Fem photo shoots, privacy is one of our utmost concerns! Many of our clients allow us the privilege of posting a pre approved image along with their rave. Many times our clients prefer to keep their images completely to themselves (and we can absolutely respect this decision), but still go out of their way to write us a message about their experience with us.
All of our "Raves" are special to us and deserve to be shared. Having said that, here is the wonderful rave we received from Anne...

Hugs...Crystal xo

"I was so glad to have found Nancy and Crystal. I wanted to surprise my fiancee for his birthday. I was very hesitant and had never had a photo shoot before, never mind wearing boudoir in front of perfect strangers. Nancy and Crystal were amazing. They made me feel very comfortable and eased my anxiousness.

When I saw my photos....wow! They turned out incredibly beautiful. As a women over 45, mother of 3, would never have believed I could look so feminine and sexy! Thanks so much Nancy and Crystal for such an incredible experience! I recommend every woman to try it, you will be amazed!!"

Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment