Find me on Facebook!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Bride ~ Shannon!

Talk about a classic beauty... Shannon is timeless!
It was my absolute pleasure to get Shannon ready for her Wedding. The rain did not cloud her shine!

It's always a HUGE bonus when I know the wedding photographer and in this case Shannon had one of my FAVES (and closest friends) Nancy of nbphotos!

I was speechless when I first saw these images of Shannon, they truly encompass the feeling of old Hollywood glamour... not to mention they're killer shots for my portfolio! lol

All the best to Shannon & Chris for a wonderful life together!!!

Big Hugs... Crystal xo

Photography by nbphotos

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photos by NB, wonderful makeup as per usuh:) lol Great job, you are a fierce duo! Rawr!

    ReplyDelete