Find me on Facebook!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IMATS & meeting Kandee Johnson!

So for those who are asking "what the heck is IMATS?" it is the
International Makeup Artists Trade Show!
And why, you may ask, is there a photo of my wristband?! lol
Well I'm ashamed to say that I took ZERO photos while at the trade show! Why? 'Cause it was INSANE there!!!

For all of you that know me, even a little, you know that my attention span is non existent when surrounded by bright, flashy, sparkly goodness! There were great classes and speakers AND even better deals!!! lol So much makeup... sooooo little time! (I've definitely got to start an IMATS fund for next year).


Now, if the IMATS weren't enough... I was ridiculously excited to be able to attend the last EVER "Glaminar" workshop presented by my new found FAVE makeup artist Kandee Johnson.
This workshop was so informative and inspiring, I'm still mentally processing through all the information she shared with us.

It was an absolute honour to meet Kandee, though I was slightly embarrassed to admit to her that I had only been following her you tube channel for about 2 weeks. There were some big time Kandee fans there and they were awesome! I LOVE being surrounded by open minded and artistic people that are so passionate about what they do. What an amazing way to spend my Sunday!

Keep checking back for posts about some of my new favourite products from IMATS!

Big Hugs... Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I want so bad get some workshop with her she is amazing artist

    ReplyDelete