Find me on Facebook!

Monday, June 14, 2010

My new addition!!! LOVE Lise Watier!!!

Hey Everyone!
If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen my UBER excited status update about winning the Lise Watier "Plumpissimo" Contest.


It's always exciting to win something, but for me to win this contest was AMAZING!!! (Mind you I did stack the odds by purchasing several of their lip glosses and lipsticks in the allotted time span! LOL)



So here she is..... along with the beautiful bounty of Lise Watier products she came with.
I have named her "Luminato" and she's like my very own transformer! I may even get an Autobots sticker for her! LOL
And yes... that's Nancy taking the photo for me! =)


Hugs...Crystal xo







1 comment:

  1. Heheh you are too cute!! But that is some sweet haul you got there!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete