Find me on Facebook!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Linda & Ryan Engagement session w/ Bassem

Hi Everyone!
I was so excited to finally meet Linda and get her ready for her engagement shoot with photographer extrodinaire Bassem (and of course Ryan!).
This was my first time going to the Distillery District in Toronto for a shoot and can I just say it did not disappoint!

As you can see Linda is stunning! We all had a blast (as pictured below) either watching Linda & Ryan ham it up for the camera or Bassem and I being foolish behind the camera!

Not only were these two absolutely adorable and sweet, Linda is an absolute trooper for doing the entire shoot in her fantastic 6" heels!
We ended the day in a very appropriate manner.... burgers and beer (Caesar for me!) at Mill St. brewery! Best Kobe beef burger EVER!!!
I absolutely love being able to chill with my Brides (and their Grooms) lol after shoots! So much fun!

I cannot wait until I get to see this beautiful couple again for their October Wedding!

Big Hugs... Crystal xo

Photography by Bassem

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, We had such a great time with you as well!! I loved the make-up even more seeing it in photos. Can't wait to see you again at our wedding!

    ReplyDelete