Find me on Facebook!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Linda & Ryan part 2...the Wedding!

So... I would like to start off by thanking the talented Bassem for capturing this "action" shot! Contrary to popular belief, I don't really enjoy having my photo taken... I have my very own "Crystalized" angle hahaha... few have found it... many have tried! LOL
Thanks B!

NOW... on to the beautiful, emotional and fun filled day that was Linda & Ryan's Wedding!

I was so very blessed to be Linda's makeup artist for her engagement shoot in the summer and then again for the entire Bridal party for her Wedding day.


It's obvious that Linda is stunning, she really did make my job VERY easy!
Linda is such a sweet and caring woman. Her entire Bridal party were such an example of close and loving family and friends. It was my absolute pleasure to work with all of these beautiful women! A VERY special thank you to Linda's Mom who allowed me to touch her up with blush and lipstick! (I consider this an honour as she does not wear makeup ever!) Thank you!

Once again I was privy to the antics of a bridal party gone wild! lol I spent the day with crazy crew... the relentless rain did not hinder them! Big props once again to the uber talented Bassem who can ROCK a photo shoot in any weather!!!

Linda and Ryan... I wish you both much love and happiness always!
It was absolutely wonderful getting to know you both.

Big Hugs... Crystal xo

In case you missed it... photos courtesy of Bassem


No comments:

Post a Comment