Find me on Facebook!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Miss January 2010

Back in November I worked on the “2010 Rockin’ Hotties” calendar with Dave FM (107.5). This was their very first calendar which featured 12 beautiful, every day women that entered the “Rockin’ Hotties” contest and were chosen by the listeners!

Although we are almost done with the first month of 2010, I thought I would share with you all “Miss January” Christine… what a beautiful and inspirational woman! I had a great time working with her… she makes my job VERY easy!!!

If you would like to download a pdf. version of the calendar, go to…

http://www.davefm.com and click on the “Hotties” link.

I will be posting the new “calendar girl” at the beginning of each month!

Stay tuned!!!

Hugs… Crystal xo
miss-january-2010.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment