Find me on Facebook!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

~ Kirsten & Alex are Married! ~

For any who know me personally, you know my "affection" lol for men in kilts! Well imagine my complete euphoria when I found out that my beautiful Bride Kirsten is Scottish!!!
Kirsten's father had my heart just fluttering when he dawned his traditional Scottish attire. Seriously! How adorable are these two?!?! LOVE IT!!!

This Wedding was so beautiful and full of joy! It was such an honour to be a part of this family's special day! Thanks so much Kirsten for making me feel like part of the family!
This was one of my larger Bridal parties! lol But these ladies were an absolute BLAST!!! Not to mention how easy they made my job!
You can see how beauty runs in the family!
Photography by Dean Landry of Dvision photography.

All the best for a long and beautiful life together!

Hugs... Crystal xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crystal! Thanks for being so great the day of Kirsten's wedding. We all felt like movie stars or something by having you touchup our makeup through the day. It was a really cool option to have you come along with us.
    Thanks again, and I'm sure you'll be hearing from whatever bridesmaid gets married next! haha

    Gillian Reilly

    ReplyDelete