Find me on Facebook!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Kristen & Kevin's Beach Wedding!

This was my first time in the beautiful town of Southampton, On. and can I just say it won't be my last!
Getting Kristen and her family ready for her wedding was such a laid back experience and that continued throughout the entire day I spent with them! I especially loved the cute little towel dresses that the ladies were chillin' in all morning.


As you can tell, Kristen is a "wee bit taller" then my own 4'11" LOL and as she is a former model, she made my job ever so difficult! *note me being sarcastic! lol

One of my fave photos of the day! Courtesy of Nancy Barbosa Alaimo www.nbphotos.ca

We even stopped by the happy couples favourite snack shack! Kristen & Kevin's families have camped with each other for over 30 years in Southampton!
Here's wishing you and your families many, many more wonderful years of family meetings by the campfire!

Thank you Kristen for choosing me to be part of your special day!

Hugs... Crystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment