Find me on Facebook!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teresa's Wedding!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a safe and happy long weekend! Happy 4th of July to all my US friends as well! :)

It can sometimes take a long while for me to get photos back from weddings that I do, so when I get an email directly from a photographer with photos... I jump on the chance to share!!!
Thank you so much Denise from C'est Chic Photography (www.cestchicphoto.com)for sending me these gorgeous photos! :)

Teresa is absolutely stunning! She and her entire bridal party were a blast to work with.
Vicki (www.teeze.ca) and I arrived for hair and makeup @ 6am so we could keep these lovely ladies on schedule... and here is the result :)







And there's the happy couple :)

Again, big thank yous to Denise for providing me with these beautiful images and to Vicki for, once again, being an amazing stylist and my partner in crime lol

Have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment