Find me on Facebook!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where in the Heck did I go?!

Hey Everyone!

Darn it's been awhile since I've posted a blog from Crystalized Artistry!

Well that's about to change lol... I've recently gotten a good ole butt kick from a friend wanting to know where my makeup artistry blogs are.

Many of you may already know (and for those who don't) I am in week 5 of a 12 week BeautyFit weight loss and transformation challenge @ World Gym Kitchener.
Not that there is any excuse for neglecting my Crystalized blog, but my mind and focus has definitely been elsewhere!
Now that I'm into the swing of things and have found some balance with it all (some balance, not complete lol) I am wanting to pick up the slack and move onward and upward!!! :)

Keep checking back for new posts on a regular basis AND if you're interested in following my progress during my 12 week BeautyFit challenge check out my other blog! :)
https://www.beautyfit.com/2011/blog_crystal.html

Till I blog again... SOON!

Hugs... Crystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment